Friday, July 17, 2009

Hello World

Hello World!

I am a Certified Childbirth Educator and Perinatal Fitness Instructor. I teach antenatal classes and fitness classes to preggie mums. I also assist with breastfeeding support and postpartum care for the new baby and the rest of the family as they adjust to their new roles. I am incredibly blessed to have a job that allows me to connect with parents in such a personal way at such a beautiful time of their lives.

I am hoping to use my blog as a platform to share some of the knowledge I have, and to hopefully help mums with their care and concerns during the childbearing year. A time that is so intimate and beautiful but also a time that can be confusing. I hope mums will find my blog a place of compassion and a source of useful information.

Looking forward to meeting you all in "blogland"!

Kerry

1 comment:

  1. Well done Kez... This info is really interesting, I should be well prepared after reading this for a few years before we actually have babies... Can't wait to read more

    ReplyDelete